At A Little Lovely Company we’re working very hard every day to create beautiful and original items. Our mission is to bring a smile to faces all over the world. Unfortunately, our popularity has a downside too: our products and designs are getting copied a lot. We’re quite unhappy about that and we’re doing our utmost best to counteract it. Would you please help us? Together we can make sure that everyone can enjoy our original and high quality products!
Intellectual property rights
Our website and the contents thereof are protected by copyright law and the intellectual property rights are owned by A Little Lovely Company(Little Lovely Holding B.V.). A Little Lovely Company reserves all rights. All information provided on our website, in any shape or form, is protected by copyright law, trademark law, trade name law and/or other (intellectual) property laws and remains property of A Little Lovely Company at all times.
It is not allowed to reuse, copy or make available to the public any text, photo material or other material from this website without explicit authorization in writing.
Design patent protection
Little Lovely Holding B.V., the holding company of ALLC has filed design patent applications in the European Union and abroad, with the official intellectual property offices, for our little lights and many other of our designs.
The following products are covered by the design patent applications and registrations, for details click on the product name.
Little light: Cloud and the Big cloud light are covered as Unregistered Community Designs in the EU and enjoy copyright protection in the Netherlands and most other countries in the world. The design is also registered as a copyright with the Copyright Protection Centre of China (CPCC) under registration no. 2017Z11S089318
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004027845-0003
- Chinese design patent no. 2017304566022
- International design registration no. DM/097575 (designating Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, United States)
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004027845-0002
- Chinese design patent no. 2017304570028
- International design registration no. DM/097597 (designating Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, United States)
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004027845-0001
- Chinese design patent no. 2017304569213
- International design registration no. DM/097581 (designating Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, United States)
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004411890-0001
- Chinese design patent no. 2017305285401
- International design registration no. DM/098351 (designating Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, United States)
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004705556-0001
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004705556-0002
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004705556-0003
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004520070-0001
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004351385-0001
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004351385-0002
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004351385-0003
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004351385-0004
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004351385-0005
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004351385-0006
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004351385-0007
- Registered Community Design (EU) 004351385-0008
For any questions on ALLC’s design patent filings and copyright protection please contact email@example.com
In addition, ALLC owns three-dimensional sculptural copyrights protecting the artistic works of its products’ ornamental designs, including for the distinctive designs and face of all its Little lights, including the Cloud, Moon, Unicorn,T-Rex, Bronto, Bunny, Duck, Deer, etc.
Furthermore, all designs as depicted on packaging, backpacks, cushions, posters and other products are exclusive designs of ALLC and protected under the Dutch copyright act 1912. Use thereof (reproduction or publication) by third parties is not allowed, unless specifically authorized by us. We have the right to take (legal) action against infringers.
We specifically registered the Little light: Cloud and Big cloud light as a copyright, and it is covered by the following copyrights:
- Copyright protection in the Netherlands and on the basis of the Bern convention in most other countries in the world
- Chinese copyright registration no. 2017Z11S089318
ALLC has established a comprehensive trademark portfolio on A LITTLE LOVELY COMPANY and its logo domestically and abroad and the rights thereto are exclusively owned by Little Lovely Holding B.V.
For any questions on ALLC’s copyright and trademark filings / protection please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counterfeit products and Knock-off's
All our products, trademarks and logos are designed with care and love and they are protected under relevant intellectual property laws. Our lovely products meet strict quality standards and we fight counterfeit on a daily basis. We do need your help in our battle against counterfeit. Whenever you suspect a store, a web shop or other website from selling counterfeit products, please let us now through email@example.com. We highly appreciate any form of help.
Frequently asked questions
Our original products are sold through www.alittlelovelycompany.nl, www.alittlelovelycompany.de, www.alittlelovelycompany.us, www.alittlelovelycompany.com, in our flagship stores Little Lovely Living and through registered resellers. A list of official sales outlets can be found on our website.
You are risking buying a counterfeit product, made from material possibly dangerous or harmful to your health. You then also support criminal organizations, who often resort to forced labor or child labor in their production process. What is more, those organizations will then also avail of your personal and financial records.
In case of doubt please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with further information to check whether your product is an original or counterfeit.
We are very serious about our fight against counterfeit and we have a Legal Department committed to make sure you buy the original products. We take action against the production and sale of counterfeit products on a worldwide scale and work together with customs, legal advisors and other organizations to accomplish this. We do not shy away from taking legal action against infringers.